My Daily Paintings

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome to Art by Leni!

Welcome to my blog, Art by Leni, the art of Leni Tarleton -  I am returning after taking a substantial break from art and have started this blog to share my progress with anyone who is interested.  I live in Southern Maryland with my husband and three dogs.  I have two grown sons.  I enjoy painting in oils, acrylics and water colors.  I also love to sketch especially with charcoal. 

I primarily paint horses ( lots of Friesians and Andalusians ) but occassionally paint other things as well.  I have done commissioned paintings in the past of some high level horses, including Internationally known Friesian, Dash Rip Rock as well as one of the Temerarios, a beautiful Andalusian.  I was awarded a 2008 Artist's choice award, an award given by other Artists. 

All of that out of the way - I love horses and I love Art.   I hope you do too! I will be posting some new original art here as well as on Ebay.  I am just starting back so it will be happening shortly. I will also have a window here in the blog to my zazzle store which adds many of my past images to stationary, cards and many kinds of useful products. I will also be offering giclees of past work.  For those who don't know, giclees are high quality prints on various mediums, including gallery wrapped canvas.  They are really fantastic and I can't wait to get them produced and offered for sale.

 Please feel free to share your thoughts and I am happy to have you here!

Warmly, Leni

No comments:

Post a Comment